Stevial® offers a truly alternative approach, a remarkable footprint, and access to a short supply chain development program, using several sources on stevia leaves. Our actions are founded around 3 strong pillars – people, territories, and vegetal potential – which we promote as much as possible through the Stevial® Program.
The Stevial® Program project platform underpins our uniqueness.
Stevia Natura is an Auvergne company from the Riom European Business Park and signatory of the ECO RES’PEER charter.
- Source existing leaf varieties in Morocco, Asia, Madagascar, Greece, South America
- Actor in the European COMPEVIA program for the identification of varieties with potential for extracting steviol glycosides with high organoleptic potential. The main objective of this project is to develop a local sector capable of launching innovative products.
- Cultivating these varieties has the potential for extraction of steviol glycosides and high organoleptic potential.
- Multiply these varieties thanks to the COSUMAR company and INRA of Maroc until large-scale production, in collaboration with the PURPAN engineering school in France.
- Analyze, test: the Stevia Natura laboratory, thanks to its analytical expertise, carries out analyzes of the steviol glycosides of these varieties.